Help:Copy Click & Paste Code - User page
SmallBusiness.com: The free small business resource
On this page, you will find the code to set up simple User Page on SmallBusiness.com.
- Copy the code (highlight and copy exactly what you see below on this page) to use in assisting you to create your User page.
- If you would like to learn more about ways you can format your User page, you can find help in our basic formatting guide.
Copy & Paste wiki markup code to help you create an entry
- Copy the code (called wiki markup or wikitext) between the arrows below so that you can paste the code into the edit-box of your User page.
- See how the Code looks on this sample user page: User:MacDoogle
Start copying after the arrow -->
== MacDoogle Hardware ==
[[Image:Macdoogle.jpg|thumb|left]](Upload an jpg of your logo)
'''I'm Joe MacDoogle of MacDoogles''' MacDoogles was started by my grandfather as a small business. You can type over this part to tell about yourself our you company. When you want something that's bold, leave the three apostrophes before and after the words you want to bold face. Continue to write more information in this space.
== Another Heading, like How to Reach Me ==
*Bullet points are created by typing the star symbol (the "8" key capitalized)
*Perhaps put a phone number in this space
*You could put an email address here
== Another Heading, like How to find you on the Web ==
*Put a link to your company website
*Put a link to your LinkedIn account
*Put a link to your Facebook account
== On Twitter, I'm [http://Twitter.com/smallbusiness.com @smallbusiness] ==
== My Blog is [http://yourblogaddress.com Blog Name] ==
Here are recent posts I've written
==You Can Embed a YouTube Video==
<--- Stop copying before the arrow
- Go to your Userpage by clicking on your username at the top of any page (after you've logged in) and paste this code into the edit box. Once you have replaced the words with information you'd like, use the "Preview" and "Publish" buttons to post your page.