Office Depot is one of the world's leading suppliers of office products and services. The Company's selection of brand name office supplies includes business machines, computers, computer software and office furniture, while its business services encompass copying, printing, document reproduction, mailing and shipping. Office Depot's customers include small office/home office, medium-sized and large businesses located in the U.S. and in 41 other countries around the globe.
 Office Depot & Small Business
Small businesses are one of the company's most important customer segments (others include home-office, consumer and large corporations and institutions). Ironically, big box retailers like Office Depot and Staples have grown by capturing customers from small businesses that sell office supplies and equipment. Nevertheless, the lower costs and convenience of large, warehouse-types chains like Office Depot have proven to be popular with small business customers.
 Office Depot Products
In addition to selling many nationally recognized name brands, Office Depot sells products under several "home" brands, including:
- Ativa, for shredders, telephones and certain computer hardware components such as floppy drives and USB drives
- Break Escape, for coffee, snacks, and other break room supplies
- Castlebridge, for executive briefcases and portfolios
- Christopher Lowell, for office furniture, in association with the television personality
- Foray, for pens, pencils, highlighters, correction tape, and other writing instruments, as well as CD cases.
- Furniture at Work, for office furniture
- Niceday, for most standard office supplies
- Office Depot brand, for most standard office supplies such as staples, binders, file folders, remanufactured ink & toner, etc.
- TUG, for school backpacks
- Worklife, for higher-quality presentation and resume papers
Office Depot Corporate
2200 Old Germantown Road
Delray Beach, FL 33445
 See Also
-  - Corporate Website