FedEx has launched its 2018 Small Business Grant Contest that will award ten small businesses grants up to $25,000 and up to $7,500 in FedEx Office print and business services.
- Finalists will be selected online by a popular vote.
- Winners will be selected by a FedEx committee.
- The official rules can be found here: fedex.com/grantcontest
- The entry form can be found here:
Prizes for the top ten winners
GRAND PRIZE | One winner of $25,000 + $7,500 in FedEx Office print and business services
SILVER PRIZE | One winner of $15,000 + $5,000 in FedEx Office print and business services
BRONZE PRIZE | Eight winners of $7,500 + $1,000 in FedEx Office print and business services
2.20 – 3.28 | Entry Period
2.28.- 4.2 | Voting Period
4.12 | Top 100 winners announced
4.24 | Top 10 winners announced
Who can enter?
The contest is open for any for-profit small business in good standing that has been in continuous operation selling a product or service for no less than six months at the start of the contest and has 99 or fewer employees.
(To enter, go to fedex.com/grantcontest.)
What are the judges looking for?
- Clear, compelling and engaging essay answers/video
- Social presence to develop your brand voice, including use of visuals, cohesiveness, humor, engagement, uniqueness
- Website ease of navigation, ease of product ordering (if applicable)
- Uniqueness or innovative
- Sustainability or environmentally friendly component
- Positive impact on community or community involvement
- How well the entrant’s brand aligns with the FedEx brand
- Review of social media sites including all posts and/or images
- Whether the small-business owner is prepared to be a small-business ambassador or mentor to other small businesses