Recently, a long-time SmallBusiness.com user emailed me to ask, “Why don’t you post photos on Pinterest anymore?” Later the same day, someone emailed me, surprised they had never run across our Pinterest account before.
Well, yes. We have a Pinterest account and like some other sites we use, it has a simple-to-remember name: Pinterest.com/SmallBusiness.
Currently, it has 26 Boards and about 13,000 monthly viewers. However, we have a limited crew here (Translation: my dog, Button, does much of the photo selection). Button and I are fans of Pinterest because we’re fans of creative offices, and funny signs and, well, go see for yourself.
Current SmallBusiness.com Pinterest Boards
If you’d like Button and me to feature your business or idea or category photo, send a link to us at [email protected] Or if you have ideas for more boards, let us know that also.
Below are some of our current PInterest boards we’ve featured in previous articles. While 14,000 viewers visit the boards monthly, we’d like your help to grow our collection and categories. Email a link with featuring something that may go great on a current board, or email with a topic for a new board. (Limited resources means we can’t promise we will include your’s but we’ll try.
- Office Tips & Tricks | Cord organization
- Great Places to Shop Local
- Creative Spaces
- Standing (or Stand-up) Desks
- Desks and Workspaces
- UpCycled Office Desks
- Office Pets (Button manages this board)
- Infographics About Small Business
- Really Awful PowerPoint Slides
- Unique Office Buildings
- Mobile Offices
- Small Business Small Office Space
- Awesome Office Whiteboard Art
- Why We Love Local Businesses
- Small Business Inspiration
- Office Design Ideas
- Factory Offices
- Commercial Vans
- Whiteboard Drawing Resources
- Maker Spaces