This morning, Econsultancy breaks down the latest updates of Facebook’s new “Like” and “Share” buttons. The updated approach is projected to increase traffic to a Facebook Business Page, according to the company.
Econsultancy includes a list of ways that Facebook business users can maximize the benefits of these updated buttons (Oh, and please, please like us on Facebook, even though we haven’t done any of this yet).
Here’s a summary of the seven points to check:
1. Display both the Like and Share buttons together.
2. Use images that are at least 1200 x 620 pixels.
3. Use proper Open Graph tags.
4. Use the Open Graph debug tool.
5. Use Insights to uncover popular content.
7. Use built-in translation support.
Read the full post: Sharing is Caring: Facebook Updates Like and Share buttons, Econsultancy.com